A photograph of the First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee's second church from the “Historical Sketch of the First Unitarian Church of Milwaukee, 1892.” This church was completed in 1857 on Cass Street between Juneau and Martin Streets (now State Street) after the congregation officially reformed following the previous churches foreclosure. It remained in use until 1890 when the First Unitarian Society decided to construct its current edifice.
Find related items in the First Unitarian Church of Milwaukee collection.
- American Unitarian Association
- Church of the Redeemer
- Congregational Polity
- First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee
- Olivet Congregational Church
- Yankee Hill
- Source: First Unitarian Society Records, 1841-2017. UWM Manuscript Collection 175, box 1, folder 15. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries, Archives Department.
- Creator: Brennan Christianson and Roman Lulloff