By 1949 Congregation Beth El Ner Tamid out grew their original synagogue and decided to build a new temple on Sherman Boulevard. This item is from the Dedication Ceremony, taking place in 1951. The item illustrates the exterior and interior of Congregation Beth El's home in their heyday years.
Find related items in the Congregation Beth El Ner Tamid collection.
- Source: Congregation Beth El Ner Tamid records. Box 2, Folder 9. Jewish Museum Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI. May 29, 2019.
- Creator: Nick Lee and Becca Schnabel