A photograph of the First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee's third church from the “Historical Sketch of the First Unitarian Church of Milwaukee, 1892.” The church, located at 1009 East Ogden Avenue, was built in response to the sustained stability of the congregation. Services were first held in 1892. The building continues to serve the congregation into the present.
Find related items in the First Unitarian Church of Milwaukee collection.
- Source: First Unitarian Society Records, 1841-2017. UWM Manuscript Collection 175, box 1, folder 15. University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries, Archives Department.
- Creator: Brennan Christianson and Roman Lulloff